Weather Underground PWS IKARNATA11

Friday, April 2, 2010

UK is like a big Fridge!

Yes, UK is like a big fridge, temperatures are a bit cold at the bottom(i.e., London), thats the warmest part of fridge. And its freezing cold at the top, thats Scotland.

Virtually you will never see the Sun here. Winter is worse, and in Summer it rains, and this summer it even snowed in Scotland. A green Christmas and white Easter is only possible in UK :P.
In the recent movie, 'A Single Man', there a dialogue "I am English, we like to be cold and wet", perfect!.

I wondered whether it was courage/bravey in Brits that led to sail around the world and conquer it, or were they just fed up, frustrated with the weather here and desperately wanted to get out of this country to get some good sun ;).

Anyway, recently on occasion of Ugadi, my mom asked me to look for the moon on that auspicious day, I laughed and said, its difficult to see Sun here forget moon.

No comments: