Weather Underground PWS IKARNATA11

Friday, July 3, 2009

ಅಪ್ಪನ ವೇದ ವಾಕ್ಯ / Dad's wisdom words

Joblessness has given me time to think about others/friends/relatives and ofcourse myself. At 2 AM i was just remembering all the things dad used to tell me when i made some mistake or when i got less marks. Here are few below under circumstances which they were bestowed ;) on me...

Whenever i used to play more and study less OR didnt use to do homework OR score less marks, below dialogue used to come instantly...
ಹೀಗೆ ಮಾಡ್ತಾ ಇರು, ಹಳ್ಳಿ ಅಲ್ಲಿ ದನ ಕಾಯೋರು ಯಾರು ಇಲ್ಲ ಅಂತೆ ಅಲ್ಲಿಗೇ ಕಳಿಸ್ತೀನಿ... Ironically i did try to graze cattle once in my village, but after seeing me in trousers and t shirt they ran for their life... ;)

Whenever I used to study by heart OR just read non-stop without writing down the points, below remarks were predictable...
ಕತ್ತೆ ಹುಚ್ಚೆ ಉಯಿದಂಗೆ ಉದ್ದಕ್ಕೆ ಓದ್ಬೇಡ ಸ್ವಲ್ಪ ಬರೆದು ಕೊಂಡು ಓದು... Till today I have never seen a donkey peeing...

Whenever I used to act crazy OR go out of control OR act like a monkey, Dad used to say...
ತಿ*ದಲ್ಲಿ ಮೂರು ಮಂಗ್ಯಾ ಕುಣಿತಾ ಇದಾವ?... hmm What can I reply to him other than keeping quite :)

Hmm well at this hour I cam remember only few, will keep on adding as and when I remember...

No comments: